Ocotillo Center for Art + Photography
A gallery, studio, and learning space for local artists and photographers.
In the budding artist community of San Manuel, Arizona.
Visit us soon in the Arizona artist town of San Manuel (85631) (located 50 minutes northeast of Tucson).
We are currently in the development phase.
Ocotillo Center for Art + Photography (OCFAP) is in the planning stage of development.
OCFAP will be a space for art and photographic education, exhibits, and community development. Our goal is to serve as a resource and hub where local artists, photographers, and enthusiasts can engage with exhibits, connect with other art enthusiasts, and celebrate art and photography. We plan to offer classes and workshops for youth and adults, art supplies and books for rental and purchase, and a gallery featuring local artists and photographers.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Start your artistic or photographic journey here
We plan to open sometime between 2023 – 2025, and will be…
- A gallery, where we exhibit work by local and regional artists and photographers.
- A classroom for artists and photographers of all levels, children and adults.
- A creative hub to connect, learn, collaborate, and perfect your artistic craft.
- A bookstore where you can find a unique selection of art and photography books.
- A studio, available for anyone to rent for learning or working in. (phase 2)
- A darkroom, part of our class offerings and available to rent by the hour. (phase 3)
We invite you to visit next time you’re traveling between Globe and Tucson. You’ll find the emergent Arizona artist town of San Manuel just off Interstate-77 between Mammoth and Oracle.
Our t-shirts are pretty awesome!
Find great art and photography
Take an art or photography class
Support regional and local artists
Meet other artists and photographers
Be inspired by our dark sky and natural wonder
1. Foster appreciation of the arts and culture in the San Manuel community.
2. Provide an art gallery space for the viewing and sale of art by local artists.
3. Support the community’s adults and youth with art education opportunities.
4. Create a space for local artists to work, network, and collaborate.
Popular meta search terms: affordable art towns in arizona, arizona art community, arizona art town, arizona artist enclaves, arizona artists, arizona towns for artists, arizona towns for creative people, arizonas artist enclave, art communities arizona, art community arizona, art community in arizona, art community in southeast arizona, art in arizona, art town in arizona, art towns in arizona, artist arizona, artist colony arizona, artist communities near tucson az, artist live/work space arizona, artists + move to arizona, artists community, artists towns people moving to in arizona, arts district + creative neighborhoods near tucson, as arizona a good place for artists?, best arizona art community, best artsy towns in arizona, best place for young artists in arizona, best towns in arizona for arts, best towns in arizona for emergent artists, best towns in arizona for young artists, cheap art studio spaces in arizona, cheap spaces for artists in arizona, creative communities in arizona, find an art community in arizona, how to find an art community, liberal cities in the southeast, liberal towns in arizona, local artists community in southwest, mammoth arizona artists, most politically progressive town arizona, most progressive arizona towns, network for arizona artists, old town center for the arts cottonwood arizona, online community for arizona artists, oracle arizona artists, places in arizona for artists, places in arizona for artists to live, san manuel arizona artists, small arizona towns for artists, what is the artists town in arizona, where do artists live in arizona, where do artists live in tucson, where is the best place to live for artists.